A transfer with a structured communication is a combination of three groups of 12 (three, four and five, respectively) digits (e.g., +++090/9337/55493++) separated by a slash. There are always three plus signs or stars before and after the communication.
In some banks, the plus signs (+) and slashes (/) are already pre-filled.
At Nickel, the signs are not pre-populated, we ask you to fill them in manually for the moment. This will ensure a structured communication.
So, if you want to make a transaction with a structured communication, here are the steps to follow:
- Via the application:
- Click on 'TRANSACTIONS'
- Then click on 'New transfer
- Then click on the desired beneficiary
- Fill in the amount to be sent
- And then in the box 'Label' you can fill in the structured communication
- Then click on 'Next'.
- You will then see the overview of your transaction
- Finally, click on 'Make a transfer'.
And that's it!
For all the latest Nickel news, join us on social media!