How can I close my Nickel account?
You can request the closure of your Nickel account:
> From your web Customer area
- Go to "Profile", then "Close my Nickel account "
- Check that you meet the following conditions:
- Your account balance is at €0
- You have made the necessary direct debit changes (opened an account and transferred your direct debits to another payment institution)
- You have no pending or future transactions
- You have destroyed your Nickel card
- Confirm the closure
> Using our contact form:
Go to the contact form and select :
Your request concerns: "Your account (block, close, reopen)".
Type of request: "I would like to close my account".
Your account will be definitively closed after a maximum of 30 days.
How can I recover the balance remaining on my account?
You can recover your balance before closing your account:
- By making a free transfer from your Nickel account to your new account or to one of your beneficiaries
- By withdrawing the remaining money from any cash dispenser
- And if you do not have access to your Customer Area, by sending us your new IBAN in your name via our contact form.
Any remaining balance will be returned after 30 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) by transfer to the personal bank account indicated.