• disputing a transaction
  • disputing a transaction
An emergency, a problem?
Article updated by Anna 8 months ago - 2 min read

How can I contest a transaction?

If you think a third party is using your account without your consent :

  1. Cancel your Nickel card immediately. Here's how to block your Nickel card.
  2. Send us your transaction dispute request:   
  • Online: 
    - Fill in this document 
    - Send us this document using our contact form
  • by post : 
    - Download the paper version 
    - Send us this completed document by post to the following address 

    FPE - Nickel
    Rue Royale 144-146
    1000 Bruxelles

If you wish to dispute a purchase, you can send us any information or elements in your possession concerning the fraud.

If your transaction is being processed, please wait before sending your request. We only process confirmed operations.

You cannot find the answer to your question?
Contact our client service