• Change first name
  • change last name
  • change civil status
Article updated by Anna 9 months 4 weeks ago - 1 min read

How do I change my first or last name?

You have made a typing error or a mistake when entering your details: 
If we already have your identity document, you can send us your request using this contact form.

If you have changed your first or last name: 
Send us your request, together with a supporting document (marriage certificate, civil status certificate, etc.) via this contact form.

You cannot find the answer to your question?
Contact our client service