What should I do if I can't access my Nickel Web Client Area or Application?
You have lost of forgotten your 10-digit identifier:
Your 10-digit identifier is on the back of your Nickel card.
You have lost your 6-digit access code:
Go to the connection page of your web Customer Centre or your Nickel Application
- Click on "Forgotten access code"
- Enter your 10-digit identifier (located on the back of your Nickel card)
- Enter the telephone number and ID number associated with your account
- Click on "Reset access code"
- You will receive an SMS with a temporary access code.
If you do not receive the SMS, the telephone number entered in your Nickel web space or application may not be correct. If you want to change it, fill in the contact form available here.
You are experiencing technical problems on your computer:
Log on preferably from a computer using a recent browser. The most commonly used are : Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
You are experiencing technical problems with the Nickel Application:
Try closing the application completely and relaunching it, or even uninstalling and reinstalling it. If it still doesn't work, let us know by calling to the customer service at 02 891 29 80.